Google
 

Friday 28 December 2007

Well, that went well...

After two days of using Gnome (for the first time in months), I'm back in KDE already.
I blame the fact that my attention span is too short, and that I like Kontact too much :) Whereas Gnome didn't like Kontact much at all.
The other thing that bothered me was that I couldn't find a way to make programs open on specific desktops, or at specific sizes (etc). It might not sound like much, but for a geek who likes some sense of order, its a big thing. :D
Might get round to posting some screenshots of my desktop(s), just as reference to my OCD.

So, looking forward to KDE4 now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pretty much switch between them all the time. Deciding is difficult. One thing I like about KDE though is displaying every windows on the bar and not just displaying the current workspace's windows.