Google
 

Saturday 22 March 2008

Been a while...

In one of the darkest corners of rainy England, a light appears in a window, at the top of a tower.
A little past six in the morning, and Capricorication Towers has seen it's first visitor in a couple of months.

As I write (type?) this, a dozen or more excuses for my lack of posting spring to mind, some quite convincing, but I'm using none of them.
My little blog has been downright neglected. To explain why would be to reveal details of my recent life that have no place on the internet, or indeed, outside of my head.

Suffice to say, my recent change of circumstances afford me a lot more time, some of which I intend to spend reviving my fledgling blog.

The same circumstances also appear to have changed the way I'm writing. This post already appears more dark, sarcastic, and wordy, than my previous efforts. I may yet decide to delete some of the more jovial posts here, for the sake of consistancy.

I'm not sure what all this means in terms of the style and direction of the blog, but at the very least, it won't become another of the dead, forgotton, corners of the internet.
Watch...this...space.

No comments: