Google
 

Sunday 23 March 2008

Let's talk about feelings.

I'd hate to give the wrong impression.
Reading my last post, some may have formed the impression that the blog is to become dark and gloomy. Quite the contrary, the last post was simply the product of a couple of days without sleep. Dark and gloomy has it's place - my music collection - only sporadically will it spill over into blog posts.

For the sake of capriciousness (which may or may not be a real word) - a shiny, happy, blog post.

It's been snowing overnight in England. At least, that's what the thick blanket of snow on the ground would lead me to believe. (any other theories for how the snow got there in the comments please).

I was fortunate enough to wake up early and see *real* snow. That is, snow of the white variety, before the inevitable onslaught of traffic and small children transform it into a grey, mushy substance. I'm also fortunate that's it's Sunday, so I may be lucky enough to avoid venturing outside, into the aforementioned mushy substance. Given the nature of the area in which I live, pedestrians are almost obliged to be pelted with snow, or, later today, pelted with mush.

Which seems to be a great excuse to stay in and attempt to fix my laptop - concurrent upgrades to Ubuntu Hardy and KDE4 havn't been kind.

So there you have it - a *nice* post. There was snow, there's a definite geek angle towards the end, and not a hint of sarcasm.
I'm going to go listen to something gloomy.

***Bonus points to anyone who spotted the Lagwagon reference in the title. Your prize is in the mail. ***

No comments: